петък, 24 юни 2011 г.

71 LinkWheel Sites

71 LinkWheel Sites

71 LinkWheel Sites


Okay guys, some of you may not know what these are for. And those of you who will wonder why I am posting it for all to see. I don’t know. I do stupid things like that.
Well, for those of you who don’t know what linkwheel sites are, think of them as the web 2.0 version of mini-sites. If you want to know what a mini-site is, go download Revenge of the Mininet by Michael Campbell. Now that is one book I question why it is free. I would pay for it. In other words, link wheels are networks of sites designed for one purpose, boosting the rank of one site in the search engines, although they may have more benefits.
Well, I will be writing a follow up to this post. I just have developed a trouble free process for getting link data. I did go through manually and add the notes and check for revenue sharing. So this post was simple. And examination of link wheel stuctures, and there are a few, will be another story. Most have evolved from the Mininet book. In fact, the LinkWheel itself is only one of the many, many diagrams given away in that book. So, so much for the newness of the Link Wheel. That book was written many years ago before web 2.0. You can read some more about link wheels in the meantime from Andy Beard.
What is new is leveraging Web 2.0 sites so you don’t have to develop all of the web sites from scratch.
Revenue sharing means you get a share of the ad revenue generated from your content. This is a twist I added because I started noticing a few did share revenue and why not double dip or possibly just create a closed loop with the revenue sharing sites. Just ideas for now which I will be testing.
So this list is nowhere else, a first though I am pretty sure it will soon be copied as they always are. Bookmark, tweet and do what you like. But let people know. That’s exactly why I give it away for free.
http://seo-trick.com/linkwheel

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар